The NHRHTA has published the following items on the New Haven's maritime operations:
To see what Shoreliner® back issues we currently have in print, see our publications sale page. To order back issues, please print our order form.
- Volume 17 Issue 1 1986
- Inside cover photo of the S.S. Martha's Vineyard arriving at Woods Hole on 21 August 1955.
- Volume 18 Issue 2 1987
- "New Haven Car Floats in Boston Harbor" -- About the use of car floats to quickly unload perishables from ships on get them quickly on the way to inland markets. 1/2 page with photo.
- Volume 23 Issue 3 1992
- "The Cordelia and the Bumble Bee" -- The story of the last two tugboats built for the New Haven's New York area maritime fleet. 18 pages.
- "New Haven Railroad New York Car Float Operations in the 1950s and 1960s" -- 3 pages with photos and schedules.
- Volume 33 Issue 2
- "West End Freight – The New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad in the Port of New York" -- The story of the New Haven's freight and maritime operations in the New York City area. 36 pages, with maps and photos.
- Volume 33 Issue 3
- "West End Freight – The Trains – The New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad in the Port of New York" -- The story of the New Haven's freight operations in the New York City area. Includes a photo of a former New Haven tug in Penn Central service. 30 pages, with many photos.