The NHRHTA has published the following items on the New Haven's highway (revenue and non-revenue) fleet:
To see what Shoreliner® back issues we currently have in print, see our publications sale page. To order back issues, please print our order form.
- Volume 18 Issue 2 1987
- "It's New Haven!" -- One page photo essay showing 1937 model New England Transportation Company motor coach #462 and 1937 model NETCo GMC tractor and trailer.
- Volume 24 Issue 2 1993
- "In a Manner to Which He Was Accustomed" -- The story of Patrick B. McGinnis' hi-rail Cadillac. 2 pages with photos.
- "New Haven's Rubber Tire Fleet" -- The story of the New Haven's work and revenue highway equipment. 10 pages with photos, plus rear cover photo.
- Volume 26 Issue 1 1995
- "Rubber Tire -- II" -- Photo essay showing some of the New Haven's highway equipment, including high-rail trucks. 4 pages.
- Volume 29 Issue 1
- "Berkshire Street Railway Company Buses" -- Centerspread photo of BSRC buses meeting a snow train south of Pittsfield, MA, in the 1940s.